Step Two: Before your investment will be accepted, you will be required to provide one of the following from either Section 1 or Section 2 below:
- Third party verification – an attestation form will be provided and must be signed by one of the following verifying that you meet one or more of the required accreditation criteria:
- Bank or other financial institution
- Financial Adviser
- Documentary evidence of Self-Verification — please provide one of the following items showing net worth of $1 million or meeting the required income requirements:
- Bank statement, brokerage statement, evidence of certificates of deposit, tax assessments
- Copies of any IRS forms that report income: W-2, Form 1099, Schedule K-1, Pages 1–2 of filed Form 1040 for the two most recent years with the expectation of same income level for current year.
- Signed balance sheet or income statement
- Proof of Certification, Designation, or Investor/Business status.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE PROVIDING ANY OF THESE ITEMS, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT 913-428-8278 AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU.