How can you capitalize on and become part of the wireless phenomenon?
- You must be an accredited investor to participate in the investment opportunity offered by one of our affiliates. (Click here to learn more)
- The cell tower space has historically been a highly successful investment strategy.
- The maintenance of cell towers requires very minimal capital expenditure in comparison to other investment options (i.e. real estate) due to the simple fact that the tenants are responsible for the upkeep and maintenance on their own equipment.(see more in this article from Investor’s Business Daily)
- Multi-tenant towers with an attractive tenant base from the major wireless providers offer high operating leverage and the margins on incremental revenue can be very high.
- The affiliates partner with veteran cell tower and infrastructure developers throughout the U.S. for cell tower and wireless infrastructure development.
Every investment has risks. Click here for information about the risks associated with this type of investment opportunity.
These securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; the investment is highly illiquid. Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.