Risks of Cell Tower Programs Offered by Our Affiliates
Every investment has risks. While Cell Tower Investments can be a lucrative investment opportunity, they are no exception. Before making an investment decision, investors must obtain and read the offering materials in their entirety.
Risk Factors include but are not limited to:
- Carrier consolidation
- Demand for wireless broadband services and capacity could slow
- Wireless technology innovation could lead to less reliance on towers
- Financial performance of carriers suffers
- Competition for development and acquisition projects
- Availability and cost of debt capital
- This investment may not be suitable for all investors
- This investment is illiquid and investors should be able to bear the risk of the loss of their entire investment
- Please read the disclaimer below for information on additional risk factors
These securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; the investment is highly illiquid. Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.